Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Just Dreaming...


You know how you get all of these great catalogues in the mail and skim through them and think...one day when I am rich I will get this? Well, here are a few things on my "When I am rich" list.
Console Table from Grandin Rod- $299
Bench from Home depot- $179 I have to add- this is super affordable compared to other entry benches!
Of course- I will need a pool first...Frontgate Pool Float- $199

And Sadie needs a float too! - $99.50

This buffet from Pottery barn $999
Grandin Road Rocker- $199



Here are some ideas of what I want when I get rich...
I may have blogged about my love of giant bedlike porch swings before, but this is my idea of heaven.


I want a large kitchen island.



I also am desperate for an end of bed bench.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!