Sunday, July 29, 2012

A Wedding and 36 weeks!

Clint and Becca get hitched!

Good friends Reunited:-)

SIL goofing off during a shimmy:-)

me and the hubby

The Jackson 5...soon to be 6!


Me and Em!Can you believe she just had her little girl 4 months ago???

All the Roanoke Boys
36 weeks and dancin' away...glad my water didn't break last night!

How far along? 36 weeks and 2 days

Size of the baby? honey dew..I have a feeling he is longer than 18.7 inches at this point...

Maternity Clothes? yes...and I am constantly a hot mess.

Gender? Boy! Bryce Thomas:-) but I have been having moments where I get really worried he's going to pop out a girl! I wonder how often that actually happens?

Movement?  Yup- mostly on the right side...under my ribs and in my pelvis. 

Sleep? not as bad as last week- and I really thought it would be a lot worse by now, I hope I am not jinxing myself.

Cravings? Dr. Pepper- is it weird I tend to crave drinks? Oh and I have been wanting broccoli and beed stir fry and I do not like asian food very much.

Symptoms? Braxton hicks constantly, and nesting. After the wedding last night I noticed this morning I am quite swollen- but that is probably due to dehydrations from dancing and sweating.

Best Moment of the Week? I think just making it this far has been a blessing. I have had a few hiccups but fortunately a fairly healthy pregnancy. We did set up the car seat and I have packed my hospital bags...so Bryce is just around the corner!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!