Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter/20 week update

Happy Easter from the Jackson/ Whittle clan!
The Whole Gang at Easter Brunch!

mom and pops

Jenna and me!

T and me!

Grandma and me:-)
I can't wait until Easter next year, when Bryce will be hear and we get to dress him up in a cute Easter outfit and take ridiculous Easter pics of him:-)


And 20 weeks progress:


no special sign this time- I was too tired. But my hair is better:-)

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 20 weeks 4 days

Size of the baby? Cantaloupe! I can't believe this! But it definitely feels that way in my belly.

Maternity Clothes? yup. and this week it was little colder so I had to wear my nice winter coat...yeah, too tight to zip.

Gender? Boy:-) Bryce Thomas!

Movement?  Yup! Tee has felt it now, and so has my Grandma. My mom sat with me all day today and had her hand on my belly- but nope. Next time for sure!

Sleep? wake up a lot on my back, and having to roll over on my side quite often.

Cravings? I've noticed I want a lot more red meat than I ever have. Also, my SIL made this delicious dish called quinoa (pronounced Keen-wa) and it is rich in fiber and iron. I love it mixed with nuts and blueberries. So delish!

Symptoms? nothing too bad this week. I probably just ate too much at Easter brunch for the most part. still having some round ligament pain, but guess that just goes with the territory.

Best Moment of the Week?  My grandma being able to feel Bryce move (he wasn't really kicking). I could really tell she felt special having felt it. 

High Risk factor: I feel like I could take this off, but I don't want to jinx myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!