Sunday, April 1, 2012

19 weeks!





Please ignore my awful hair in both of the pics. I usually take these pics after I have been laying down and don't bother to fix my hair. Guess I need to start!

Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 19 weeks, 3 days

Size of the baby?  mango...I tend to eat the fruit the baby is that week. Weird, right?

Maternity Clothes? Yes! I may have to start buying bigger maternity clothes!

Gender? Boy:-) Bryce Thomas!

Movement?  Oh, yes! Tee will be feeling it any day now- we think he may have last week, but haven't had any more moments. 

Sleep?  Still pretty good. Getting up to pee once a night. Also, when I bop up I tend to teeter until I can catch my balance.

Cravings? Still changing, but I have been pretty good. If someone mentions something that sounds good I want to eat it. 

Symptoms?  still a lot of head aches. and now a lot of round ligament pain. especially low on my belly. Also, belly button is getting pretty shallow!

Best Moment of the Week?  Feeling Bryce kick more and more! And now being able to call him Bryce!

High Risk factor: So far no problems with my cervix potentially dilating early!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!