Monday, April 16, 2012

Gesture Wire Sculpture AKA: Bendy Men


cheerleader

I haven't posted any art projects in a long time. But as I am trying to get organized for next year when I am on maternity leave...I keep coming across some photos of projects we've done. Here is a recent one. We first had a day outside of doing gesture drawings and then the next day did these fun wire scupltures. We talked about body proportions, and then I walked them through making the basic frame. They then used colored wire to add details and turn their scuplture into a character. They could add a prop. Sorry pics are sideways. Blogger needs to have a rotate button on their editing program.


little orange man

jump roper.

This girl was working on a mermaid.

Ballerina

This bendy man had a bow and arrow.

This guy had a shake weight

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!