Sunday, April 15, 2012

21 week update




Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 21 weeks 3 days

Size of the baby? Banana...which is weird since last week is a cantaloupe. I can only assume that it is more focused towards length. Bryce is apparently 3/4 of a pound!! Crazy!

Maternity Clothes? Yup, had a little shopping spree at motherhood maternity where I bought the above sundress, a swim suit and some tshirts. 

Gender? Boy:-) Bryce Thomas!

Movement?  oh yeah. Lots.

Sleep? wake up a lot on my back, and having to roll over on my side quite often. sill.

Cravings? Oatmeal Creme Pies. Yup. Gestational Diabetes? hope not.

Symptoms? feeling pretty good. Just round ligament pain.

Best Moment of the Week?  Starting the nursery:-) Walls painted (Thanks Auntie Jenna:-)), and floor started.




High Risk factor: I feel like I could take this off, but I don't want to jinx myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!