Sunday, September 25, 2011

Reboot Camp

Our counselor at my school came up with this AMAZING workshop that is optional every week. It is call Reboot camp. Our first week was to create an inspiration board of what we want out of life, a mantra, and a goal that we want to do, but have been putting it off.
Below is my Inspirational board, my goal, and my mantra.

My mantra was: greatness. I tend to take on many things and not be great at any one. I want to change that. Each letter represents something I want out of life and what I want to be great at.
one {S} is for  sports or coaching


{N} is for being neat (or organized). One {E} is for eating healthier. I just need to and I am sure most of us do.  I somehow forgot to get a closeup of the other {S} which was SPCA rescue animals. I want to help in someway through volunteering or donations. Animals are one of my true passions.

{A} is for art and ties into my goal for the camp. I want to paint again.  I haven't painted a deep, insightful painting since college, and I need it back in my life.
{T} is for teaching, as a teacher I feel like I am also a never ending student. I need to constantly practice and learn in order to do my job correctly. I don't ever want to get in a rut where I do the same old. 

{R} is for retreat & relax. I love traveling, and I need to make it happen more often!

{G} is for growing a family. I want to grow our family this year , and I hope it happens soon!


There is my completed assignment for Reboot Camp Week#1.
My principle asked me if I could do his (jokingly). I told him I take checks.

:-) Here's to GREATNESS (-:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!