Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Obsession: Navy and White

I am loving me some navy blue and white lately. I have ALWAYS worn both colors as staples in my wardrobe. This summer I rediscovered the wonderful combination, even if its white jeans and a navy blue tee- it always looks fresh. Here are some of fun finds from the net.
theory
jcrew

jcrew

random fabric sample

anthropologie

anntaylorloft

net-a-porter
designed to the nines

anthropologie
bright, bold, &beautiful
target

anthropologie

like.com

KB Creations


I'm thinking new office or guest room in navy and white...

2 comments:

  1. I have the same love for navy and white! There's just something about it that's so clean and fresh - very classic. I would love a navy and white bathroom. Anthropologie had the PERFECT towels for it, but they weren't in my budget and now they're not available. :-\ P.S. I really like you're new blog - the combo of everything is cute. I wouldn't feel blue about it. hehe - blue. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girl! yeah anthro is tough trying to decide if its worth the splurge for one of a kind:-( My problem always is...I COULD MAKE THAT! haha. Miss you.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!