Sunday, June 24, 2012

30/31 weeks!

ONLY TWO MORE MONTHS UNTIL BRYCE'S DUE DATE!!!
I haven't been great about updating every week, but last week I had done the post just never published it- so this week I just decided to do a two for one!
30 weeks pic
 Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 30 weeks

Size of the baby? weird cucumber thingy above:-)

Maternity Clothes? Yes, belly hasn't grown too much in the past few weeks though!

Gender? Boy:-) Bryce Thomas:-)

Movement?  Constantly. He had the hiccups for a long time the other day- which was too cute:-) But, he is going to be a handful with how much he moves. I had to monitor his movements the other day and I couldn't believe how many times I pushed that button in half an hour. I don't think Bryce liked the monitors strapped around my belly because he kicked right at them consistently. T was cracking up.

Sleep? All of the time. I have burst of energy though out the day and then I take a 3 hour nap and sleep through the night only getting up once. I can't believe it.

Cravings? Peanut butter and chocolatey things and Teavana fruit white teas. I am addicted to those Teas. But I figure that is a fairly healthy thing to crave.

Symptoms? The Braxton hicks have been pretty frequent. I had a little taste of what labor may be like last Friday. We had a test run down to the hospital. Hubby shaved 15 minutes off the time. I was having what I can only assume to be contractions about 2 minutes apart for about 35 minutes. Until we got to the doctors then it slowed and I had the last one in the waiting room. Unless its under some weird circumstance I will be taking pain meds. I am just not hardcore to try without on the first baby. Props to all of you moms who have done it with out meds. 

Best Moment of the Week?  The hiccups have been one of my favorite moments so far, but also finishing most of the nursery has been really exciting! 
31 weeks (notice my nesting starting- my room is actually spotless now!)
Pregnancy Highlights

How far along? 31 weeks

Size of the baby? PINEAPPLE!?! 

Maternity Clothes? Yuppers, got some new outfits for my maternity photos this upcoming Thursday! Can't wait!

Gender? Boy:-) Bryce Thomas:-)

Movement?  Yes, but I think he is running out of room. He's gotten the hiccups a few times now. He is still super low.

Sleep? Pretty good still. Every once in a while I will wake up in the middle of the night for a few hours wide awake, but its okay since I am a teacher and can nap whenever. Dreams are starting to get a little more vivid now.

Cravings? Peanut butter still. But also more healthy things. I had a spinach salad for dinner because its what I craved. Then I made peanut butter and chocolate fondue:-)

Symptoms? Braxton Hicks are getting stronger. Nesting is in full mode. i have a clean house for the first time in forever. I even did T's laundry. Which normally I would rather die. Oh and I folded it and reorganized his drawers for him. Yeah. I still have 9 weeks and only the basement left to organize!

Best Moment of the Week?  Well, my good friend had her baby today, and I am just so happy for her and it is making me super excited for Bryce. I feel like I am less and less nervous and more and more excited about welcoming Bryce into our family:-) We had my husband's work baby shower and got some much needed things!  Also, T has been super affectionate towards my belly giving it kisses and talking to Bryce. I love it:-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!