Friday, December 16, 2011

Confessions: The List goes On!

Its that time of the week...

1. My ugly Christmas sweater party is today, and I am with out an ugly Christmas sweater. I have settled on borrowing one from someone- they will bring it to the actual party. Did I mention that I am co- hosting this party???

2. I have watched this video three times today, and will be watching it probably another 3...


3. I confess that when I have children of my own- I will do this to them.


4. My mom wouldn't let me get my ears pierced until I was able to keep my room clean for a whole week. I didn't get my ears pierced until I was thirteen. My whole house is in about the same state as my room was before I got my ears pierced.


5. I picked the picture out for our Christmas card without really looking at it. My hubs is not super thrilled with his side of the pic:

Now the actual card was zoomed in and had a cute little frame around it that said "Merry & Bright." He's "bright" alright...anyone seen that Seinfeld episode with Elaine's Christmas card wardrobe malfunction? Here is the video:

6.  I usually do my confessions ahead of time and this week I have been so crazy that this one is just not as well thought out as my others. Deal with it. I thought it was worth posting just for that Video:-)



Have a wonderful Weekend!!!





1 comment:

  1. I am LOLing for real after watching that video! Loved the Mr. Potato head and the "tell him to suck it" lol Luckily, I don't have kids because I would die if they acted like that! haha Thanks for the laugh.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!