|my youngest brother- a real turkey.|
Here is what I am thankful for from this past week:
1. Having one more Thanksgiving at home with all of my immediate family, hubby, and pup.
2. Bocce Ball and Croquet games with my loud and obnoxiously fun family.
|bocce ball in 2008|
3. Late night stories from my military brothers.
4. Watching my baby brother fly a T-6 solo.
5. Riding a log roller coast with my 3 grown brothers.
6. Dad in the morning asking me what my grouchy meter reads.
|Father's Day 2009|
7. My lawyer husband trying to keep up with my crazy military brothers and their military talk.
8. Seeing my mom.
|Me and my mom 2008|
9. Watching the Hokies DOMINATE the Wahoos in Charlottesville.
|Past weekend at the Uva-VaTech game.|
10. Finding some exciting Christmas presents for most of my immediate family/In-Laws!
Here is what I am thankful for in general:
1. My job. I truly enjoy my coworkers, boss, teaching art, and for the most part the students I teach art to.
2. Where I live. People seem shocked when I tell them where I originally am from and that I genuinely love living in rural Virginian mountains. Its a peaceful southern comfort I will always love.
|view from our deck|
3. My little family of 3. Hubby and S-dog. I couldn't love them anymore.
4. Having a church that I look forward to going to.
5. That I live in America. After visiting Peru and hearing stories from my military brothers, I will always be grateful for living in the land of the free.
|Me and my mom in Peru|
6. Being part of the blog/pinterest world.
7. Having a creative mind.
9. Friends that I can run with, shop with, call anytime, bombard with questions, laugh until my side hurts with, worry with, and vacation together. I have some great great friends, and this past year they have unknowingly helped me more than they will ever realize.
|Friends in Galax|
10. That hubby and I both have parents/siblings that are loving, supportive in all ways, easy to share holidays with, great grandparents to their grandogger (even if she leaves presents here and there), and a great example of marriage.
|Our amazing parents.|