Sunday, November 6, 2011

White dress, black tights

A Blonde Ambition is one of my favorite blogs to get some fashion ideas. Well, I must thank her for inspiring the uninspired last night. She just had posted about a new trend of white dresses and black tights here.While, trying to find something to wear to a silent auction, I changed about 30 times (no lie). Then, I came across a white bridal shower dress I've worn twice, two years ago, but couldn't bring myself to give away. And thank God, because I am loving this look. Even my husband said- awww man you look all cool and young! So I had to share:-)


Dress: JCrew (circa 2009)
Sweater: White House/Black Market(2008)
Boots: Lucky Brand (macy's- this past weekend)
Infinity Circle Scarf: TJMaxx

Ps: please excuse my messy room, but notice sadie bug on the bed pouting because she knows I'm leaving her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!