2. My one New Year's resolution was to keep my bed made. I have made it once. I made T make it the other time. Oh well, guess I don't have to worry about it for the rest of the year now.
3. My poor hubby has been sick since before Christmas. Like terrible sinus infection sick. Well after the first week of not going to the doctor I lost all sympathy. He finally got meds yesterday...THANK GOD because I couldn't stand him coughing, blowing his nose, or whining ANYMORE.
4. Normally I don't look forward to a brand New Year, but 2012 is going to be packed with lots of really good friend's weddings, babies, and so much more I can. not. wait. Also, my favorite sister in law is coming home from Guam in March (she is a professional -not that kind- dancer out there!)
|c & b|
|b & c|
|swan & j|
|my sista- isn't she hot??:-) she is also an amazing person!|
5. I may or may not live vicariously through her.
6. I woke up this morning and realized I left towels in my washing machine from this past weekend. After realizing this I still haven't rewashed them. They are still sitting in there, smelly. Gross. Can't I just through them away?
That's it for this week! Happy Friday!