Tuesday, August 7, 2012

37 weeks (and a half!)





How far along? 37 weeks 5 days

Size of the baby? whatever a winter melon is.

Maternity Clothes? now those aren't starting to fit.

Gender? Boy! Bryce Thomas!

Movement?  Yes...and I have a hard time at this point believing I will miss it. But trying to enjoy the feeling:-) I still am amazed at how I can see him lopside my belly! Oh and today I felt him on the left side of my belly which is very real. I think he stretched his leg straight out.

Sleep? still pretty well. I only woke up once last night to pee and fell straight back asleep.

Cravings? not really, maybe onion rings with ketchup. food is just not really fun. Oh I did crave beef and broccoli stir fry and I don't really like chinese.

Symptoms? For the past week I have been having a not so glorious mix of braxton hicks and real contractions, just nothing timable. They especially kick up when I am active, although today they are continuing when I am sitting down, too. Super frustrating. I lost my mucus plug last week, and it seems like I have dropped. I am really just ready for Bryce to make his lovely appearance. I am getting exhausted with these contractions. And school starts tomorrow.

Best Moment of the Week? Attending and being part of my BFFs wedding, Here are some of the photo booth pics of me, Bryce and T.
sure hope he doesn't come out with a beard like that!

like father, like son!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!