Tuesday, December 28, 2010

dinning room=done!

before with previous owner's furniture

before view from kitchen

before view from living room
AFTER! view from living room with  temporary blue christmas lights on
first home warming gift:-)
view from kitchen
view from plant
another view from living room- lights off
I need to come up with something better for that corner.
love it.
Here is the dining room finally finished! I will upload a before pic. Sometime soon.
Kitchen table: a christmas gift from ikea. It has a gray- brown stain.
Light: from lowe's and was our gift to each other(me and the hubby).
DIY Chairs: click here
 All frames: from michael's (coincidence).
St. Lucia map: from our honeymoon.
Bench: used to be part of my parents old louisiana cyprus table that wouldn't fit in our dining room so I settled for just the bench. And it came in that color!
J is a tjmaxx find from this summer. I collect "j"s.
Vase on bench:  gift from SIL a few years ago,  that is usually the center piece on the table, but I wanted a Christmas-y centerpiece for December.
Paint color: "aparagus"  behr from Home Depot. Pictures show true color.


I can't decide on if I want a rug or not. What do you think?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!