Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Guest Bathroom Design

before (this is the previous owners' set up)

flea market find before



after- ahhh no red.




across from the toilet



above the toilet




another view of the toilet



much better




The blue is bright. and I love it. The first makeover picture represents the color the best. I have since changed the knobs on the vanity, but have yet to take pics.  I have plans to eventually change the whole vanity( or at least paint the oak colored cabs), but DIY lights and mirror scratched the  bathroom make over itch for a while. Plus, I have to have something to look forward to:-)


* please note, that while I am an artist, I am not a photographer. and small spaces are extremely hard to photograph. My shower curtain is a simple white waffle print-white.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!