Thursday, September 5, 2013

Brycer's FIRST Birthday!

Just like the past year of his life flew by, so did his birthday! We had such a fun time, and wanted to thank all of our family and friends who traveled near and far to celebrate with us. Bryce is a truly treasured child and I am pretty sure I have a hard time breathing when I am not around him. I wish and pray for him to live a long, healthy and happy life full of love. Happy One Year Birthday my sweet baby boy Bryce!
The group cake I made with his ocean preppy theme:-) First time with using mostly fondant! Love how it turned out!
smash cake on our "special plate" 

smash cake top view, I was determined to make and decorate his cake all by myself:-) I am quite proud!

a few of the decorations

gold fish bar and ocean jello sharks

guess how old Bryce is!

So excited to open his first present, he started crying;-)

stabbing the cake with his 1 candle.

I finally had to give him a taste.

He didn't want to get his hands messy, so he got a spoon.

loving it!

Yum!

opening more presents

His push cart zebras from Auntie Jenna!

A baby baby grand piano from CiCi and PaPa Tom

Sorting party favors later that night

my little Update of Bryce at one year

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!