Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

I actually love this picture too (it is gracing the back of our Christmas card)
For our Christmas Cards this year we tried to do a homemade photo shoot. Well, I couldn't find my tripod and Bryce was EXTRA fussy after we put his nice clothes on. After some failed attempts (see first pic), we decided feed him, to let him nap and then tried again. My absolute hands-down favorite of Bryce now, is the very last pic. And it is literally the last picture I took this day too.

it was a short lived nap because Sadie went on a barking spree


I discovered this one AFTER I ordered my cards...but my God he looks like my middle brother, Ryan here.

LOOOOOOVE.
And here is the final:
5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!