Monday, July 25, 2011

Brand Spankin' New Car

So, my CR-V that I have loved dearly for the past 2 years, and was planning on loving for 10 more, started to head down hill. My hubby and I decided, rather than risking it totally dying on us, to trade it while it still had some value. SOOOOOO tomorrow I get this Subaru Beauty and I couldn't be more excited. I haven't ever gotten this excited about a car before. My first car was a  used Dodge Stratus which was totaled in awful accident (not my fault) which the 2002 CR-V then stepped in.  I felt like I should post this to my "home interior blog" Anything But Red, because I feel the same way about car colors. I will be getting a white one:-) Anyway, tomorrow it will be all mine!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!