Sunday, March 27, 2011

Random update...

~I bought this dress the last week from AnnTaylor Loft and I can't wait for the weather to warm up just a bit more to wear it! I also got these shoes in tan...Love them! Love summer.

~ I got my Nikon D3100, and I have taken pictures of my most recent home projects( office, kitchen, guest bedroom, but I have yet to transfer them from camera to computer, and I am too lazy to do it right now.

~ Hubby and I are going to VEGAS for my mini-spring break! I haven't been since I was like 8, and my dad won me a huge purple dragon at Circus, Circus. This time will be staying at the Aria, and flying there with Southwest.  Thank you, tax return.


That is all:-)Hope you all have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!