Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Dear Rain,

Please go away. The current owners of our future house need to move, and you are putting a huge "damp"er on their progress. You see, they have to drive their truck into the back yard to get the heavy furniture out of the basement. If you do not go away, they will not be able to drive in the back yard. Not being able to drive in the back yard means not being able to move (why can't they take the furniture up through the garage you say? to that I say, I don't know, that is what I suggested.) PLEASE GO AWAY. I can NOT wait anymore.


Come again another day (a few weeks from now),

Amy




Dear Sweet Sunshine,


PLEASE  COME  OUT & SHINE AWAY AND STAY FOR THE NEXT WEEK! Pretty please with cherries on top!

Love,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!