Sunday, April 26, 2009

still no camera

I have been unmotivated to blog because I can not find my camera. However sadie is now 5 pounds! She went to the vet Friday and got her last round of boosters minus one lime disease vaccine booster. She is so scared of the vet now. She immediatley puts on a drama queen face as soon as we get up to a counter that resembles our vet. Example: Blockbuster. The lady checking our movie out wanted to pet her and normally Sadie would do anything for attention, but she immediatley tried to climb on top of me and glued her little stubby tail to her butt just in case anyone tried to take her temperature. Very sad. Sadie has also lost a few teeth, if she loses most of them before we move, the vet said we need to get her spayed. Which makes me sad, because she is still so young! Well that is my update...I'll try to do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!